Monday, February 25, 2013

Back in time - 20 years

If you could go back in time would you?  If you could go back 20 years, would you make the same choices..the same mistakes?  Where would you be?  What would you be doing?  Who would you be?

I've given thought to this before and decided I would make the same choices.....mistakes and all.  Even though I went through pain in the past, my past has made me who I am now.  My past has allowed me to appreciate the important things in life.  My past has shaped the way I look at the world.  My past has made me wiser.  My past has made me a stronger person.  My past is part of me,  gotten me to where I am now and has brought me many blessings.

Accept your past and count your blessings for you don't know who you wouldn't have now if you had made different choices.