Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not Giving Up

You are probably wondering where I have been for a while.  If you haven't, well, you have missed a lot.  That will be a different post.
Today's post is about not giving up. You know what I am talking about.  We all have different goals that we say we are going to do or try, maybe it's New Year's resolutions or not.  
Some of my goals for this year were to walk/run a marathon, lose weight (like so many other millions of Americans), adopt a child, receive my an internal audit certification, and just be thankful and happy.  For me that's a lot.  Again, lots of these details I will share with you soon.
Today, I want to focus on my marathon.  Well, I may not have told you of my car accident back in August, my surgery with pins in my hand, and my physical therapy.  Due to all of this, I had to postpone my marathon and training.  However, now that my ribs are better, I have started walking on my own.  My own training before official training for the season begins.  Despite my setback, I am not giving up.
Be determined and reach for those goals!