Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blessings

Although we get frazzled at times around the holidays, it is a special time to count your blessings and be thankful for what you have.
  • My blessings this year include: My darling husband for without him, I wouldn't know where I would be, my great friends who support me and provide me with good advice in addition to loving me the way I am, for a supportive family who puts up with my many moods, for my brother who Always says I Love you before he gets off the phone with me, for a fabulous sister in law to be and my existing in-laws, for having a great job, for my niece and nephews who always put a smile on my face, for having a home and food, for having great doctors and I am sure many more things.
Even though Thanksgiving Day has past, during this holiday season and through out your lifetime, count your blessings and it will be amazing how many you come up with. Something I need to do more often.
  • You are more blessed than you think.