Sunday, November 29, 2009

Open your eyes

I think we all have a blind side.
My dh and I went to the movies this weekend and saw Blind Side. It was Awesome! It was such an inspirational movie I would pay to see it again. In fact, I would like it on DVD when it is released.
For those of you not familiar with the movie, it is about a child 'Big Mike'. His nickname is apprpriate when you see the character. He didn't like being called 'Big Mike'. His real name was Michael. Anyway, he is pretty much homeless and without parents or support. Until...Sandra Bullock's character takes him into her family home and her heart. Not only did she change his life but ....he changed hers and her family's lives.
I can't say enough good things about this film, except it is a must see. I rate it 5 stars.
Take the opportunity to open your eyes and see what is around you. Hopefully we can all find ways to make a difference in other people's lives. Just some food for thought..