Saturday, November 14, 2009

Artist with Big Heart

Do you ever stop and think how blessed you are..in ways that you don't even know?  Through the kindness of one stranger, your day can change in an instant. 
This adorable card I received from a fellow SCS (splitcoaststamper) who found out from a friend of mine (unbeknown st to me), that I was needing surgery and feeling kinda mopey. I am recovering from that surgery and am having another in January. 
Anyways, a complete stranger took it upon herself to send me a thinking of you card to cheer me up on a day I really needed it. 
Thanks Nancy for the request. 
Thank you Peggy for sending the great card. I can't find you on SC but hope you find me so you get your well deserved 'Thanks'. I love it. 
This is why SCS is so great. Artists with big hearts.