Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fuzzy Cozy

I love my fuzzy slippers. They are so warm and keep my feet just toasty. Sometimes I don't know I have them on since they are so cozy. I am sure you have a pair or two like these.
Well, like I said, sometimes I forget I have them on. DH wanted to take me out for dinner last night since I have been in the house for the past 2 days nursing my flu...not the piggy one. Anyway, you know where this is going, right? I got out of my fleece pjs, put on some socks, long sleeve t-shirt, followed by a warm fleece, jeans, long scarf, warm and cozy fleece hat, wool mittens...now remember I don't want to get sicker. So what's missing? Hummmmm. How about some shoes that are not my fuzzy slippers. I didn't notice until we were about 1/3 of the way to the restaurant but who cares. There are too cute and cozy.
At least I didn't go out in my pjs. I have done that too at Chili's but they just didn't look like pjs.
Anyone else forget to change out of something that should only be worn at home?