Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amazing Success

Isn't it awesome when friends can inspire you to become a better person?  They bring out the passion (not just the best) in you.  They encourage you and have a way to ask yourself the difficult questions like: 'What do you really want to do when you grow up?', 'What is your purpose on this earth?', 'What's holding you back from going for the gusto?'  These people are rare.   
My friend started off as my life/career coach.  Through her motivation and some deep soul searching on my part, I am doing what I want to do.  I have gotten involved in volunteering again.  This time it is more intense and I have gained so much from it.  It's not just TNT with Leukemia Lymphoma Society but others as well.  I have also reduced the stress at work and can manage my work and staff better.
Karen, you are AWESOME!  
Thanks so much for your encouragement and asking the tough questions.  It took me a long time creating this.  I am still on the journey and enjoying it.
If anyone out there needs a life coach, career coach, a little help finding your way in life, contact Karen at amazingsuccess5@comcast.net
Let's hear it for inspirational friends and creating success!