Sunday, August 2, 2009

Training

Well, I missed my first training session; however, it was for a very good reason.  I can not share it at this time.  Let's just say it was a personal family thing.  
I am determined to make up my training time.  I've got to cross that finish line.  Not so much for me but for the hundreds of thousands of Americans living with blood cancers.
So, this endeavor as challenging as it will be, will give me an opportunity to re-create my body and get back into shape, rekindle some friendships and create new ones through my fundraising efforts.  And, we are back to my point of creating...following your passion....waiting to do something or waiting for something to create , re-create, what have you.  This applies to family too.
Spend some time today creating new friendships or working on those whom you've lost touch with for so long. You will never know what you find.
Good luck!