Sunday, August 9, 2009

Encouragement

“A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.”
Anonymous
I chose this quote today because I felt I needed it.  My failure of fear of failure at this time is not completing my marathon or falling too  far behind of my team to finish.  You see, I was in a car crash yesterday and it was pretty bad.  I am ok besides lots of bruises, swelling and pain.  It could have been worse.  Thank God for seatbelts, airbags, and OnStar.
My coach and my husband will be working with me to catch up with the team but it will be a long road. I just need to keep the faith and keep positive.  I waited this long to make this creation (my participation in the race) happen so I must keep my determination.
You can do just about anything if you want it badly enough.  Keep the faith!